Church – Do I Have to Go?
Church can sometimes be an intimidating thing. It can look like a building full of perfect people who have perfect lives. Not a place where someone who has messed up belongs. But that’s not true. The Church is God’s people who meet together because they love and need God, and love and need each other. Garrett Kell explains what the Church is, and why it matters whether we go or not.
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell