God – Is He Out there?
So you’re new to the whole Christianity thing. You’ve heard a bit about it but you aren’t really sure what to do next and you’ve still got some pretty big questions. Well, the First Steps series is here to help.
Let’s start out with the most important question of all: is God out there? How can we know if He exists? If He does exist, what is He like? What does any of it have to do with us? This short book will help you think through these and other crucial questions.
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell