Training – How Do I Grow as A Christian?
Also available as an e-book
Isaac Adams talks about his book Training The Christian life is many things, so it can be hard to know how exactly we should live it. Training is a guide to show new Christians just that—how you should live and grow. Walking through the basic spiritual disciplines, Training uses short stories to show how you can love God and your neighbor. What does it look like to follow Jesus, listen to God, talk to God, love your spiritual family and love the lost? That’s what this book is all about.
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell