Relationships – How Do I Make Things Right?
Also available as an e-book
We all have relationships – with parents, siblings, partners, friends. And all of our relationships are, in some way, broken. We mess things up, they mess things up, people get hurt. The Bible has a lot to say about how we should relate to other people, how to make things right when we’ve done something stupid and what we should do when someone has hurt us. But most importantly it tells us to make sure that our relationship with Jesus comes first, and that everything else flows from there.
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell