Believe – What Should I Know?
The Bible isn’t just a big book full of stories from a long time ago. It also tells us what we are to believe about God, life and what happens after this life. Christians sometimes use a lot of complicated words to describe these things, but this brief breakdown of everything you need to know is easy to understand.
Chapter Headings include:
- Who is God?
- Who is God the Son?
- Who is God the Spirit?
- Angels and Demons
- Creation and Fall
- Atonement and Election
- Sanctification and Perseverance
- Heaven and Hell
- The Return of Jesus
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell