Bible – Can We Trust It?
It was the first book to ever be printed. It remains one of the most popular of all time, with whole societies of people professing to live their lives according to its pages – but can the Bible actually be trusted? Does it have any substance or is it just some nice ideas? Isn’t it full of contradictions, and can it really have anything to say in the 21st century? The fourth title of the First Steps series by 9Marks explores these questions and more, showing that the Bible is not only still relevant, it is powerful!
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell