Character – How Do I Change?
So, you’ve heard the Gospel, you’ve accepted Jesus as your saviour, you’re going to Church regularly – you’re definitely a Christian, but you don’t feel like you’re acting like one. The other Christians you know all seem to have it together but how do you get to that point? Even though none of us will be perfect in this life, we can grow to be more and more like Jesus. This book will tell you how.
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- VOICES — Who am I Listening To?, by Andy Prime
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell