Voices – Who am I listening to?
Life is so confusing! There are a myriad of voices clambering for our attention – which one is the ‘right one’? Decisions, rather than being biblical, or good, or even moral, often feel like a stab in the dark, hoping for the best. This third title in the First Steps series looks at the wisdom offered in the book of Proverbs. God has not left us to navigate life as best we can alone – guidance is waiting if we only take the time to look.
Other books in the First Steps series include:
- TRAINING — How do I grow as a Christian?, by Isaac Adams
- BELIEVE — What Should I Know?, by Mike McKinley
- BIBLE — Can We Trust It?, by Andrew Mathieson
- CHARACTER — How Do I Change, by Sharon Dickens
- CHURCH — Do I have to Go?, by Garrett Kell
- GOD — Is He Out There?, by Mez McConnell
- WAR — Why Did Life Just Get Harder, by Mez McConnell